Saturday, March 12, 2011

How Kiraland Came into Fruition!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
-Jeremiah 29:11

"Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the Kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it."
-Mark 10:15

Im not positive on the year or the event or even the reason that Kiraland came to be. I just know that it is a place within me where my whole faith, belief and love for God reside. There is no doubt and nothing in this world can shake it, nor break it.

I believe God has plans for all his children, and I in no way boast that Im perfect and that I will be going to Heaven and walking with Jesus one day. I do not know these plans, but I have faith that through Him, all things are possible. I also know that living a good life is not enough. Its part of it, but I also believe it is a constant belief in God, the need to search for and know him and to become as "Christ-like" as humanly possible. This sounds like a task that will never be achieved, but its the TRYING that counts.

I consider myself a realist; I know that there are bad people and bad occurances in life. I know that not all things are good. I also know its the "other" people you dont know that you cant really trust. I also know that unfortunate things can happen to very good people. But...now here's my but....If I say that, "nothing happens in Kiraland" it's because it DOESN'T and it HASN'T. As long as Ive been saying that about certain instances, everything has turned out right and Im thankful for that. It is a place where I put my belief through and drop doubt at its door. A place where I am a child expressing thoughts and ideas that I do not understand. If something ever did happen, then not only did I leave my doubt at the door, but my faith and belief as well. But, and here's another, I will always believe that if that time/day comes, then I know God would not let me search around in the dark alone, He will always provide a way out/through. It would be up to me to see it as God wants me to.

In the end, God has a plan for me. He has already seen it through, whether I make the right choices or the bad choices. I just pray I can always do my best to make the right choices and continue to believe that all things that come my way are for my bearing and to learn from it and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment